"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws." (Mayer Amschel Rothschild)

"Most people are obsessed with money. Hardly anyone is interested in it."
(Wm. Shakespeare)

Scroll down a bit for posts!

Some Useful Links

FTSE 100 Shares Index (Value) 15 minutes delay. BBC Page
FTSE 100 Shares Index (Graphs) 15 minutes delay. BBC Page


eMail dr.ftse@gmail.com to learn more/how to get started as an Option Trader, or to ask for details of the hugely successful White Knuckle Riders Investment Club (wkr.inv.club@gmail.com) which deals largely in Traded Options, particularly Options in the FTSE 100 Index. The Club's objective is to make 1% PER MONTH for its members.
Since it's inception in August 2000 the Club has paid out £253,000 in profits to members. Members are strongly advised to withdraw accumulated profits regularly; trading options is always riskier than trading in the underlying securities (i.e the 100 companies whose shares make up the so-called 'FTSE 100 Index')


TEAM BLOG Fridge Soup

My Open Option Contracts

(Updated weekly on Friday at close of business, or whenever I re-arrange any of my positions - except I haven't updated them for MONTHS because no one ever reads the blog. See my comments above!)

FTSE INDEX OPTION CONTRACTS
12 x 6850 Short (*) Calls (November 2014 Series)
12 x 6300 Short Puts (November 2014 Series)
Index closed at 6495.6 on 07/10/2014
Expiry on 21st. November 2014

(*) "Short" in the context of option trading means the contracts were opened by selling them.
(**) "Covered" Calls means I have the shares to meet any assignment by the counterparty
(***) "Cash Covered" Puts means I have sufficient cash in my trading account to buy the shares if assigned by the counterparty.


Monday, 29 April 2013

Dare We Believe It!

The BBC News this morning is telling me that the Banks - the Institutions that steal your money - are getting rid of up to half their Financial Advisers!   That can only be good news.  There's a young woman being interviewed just now who was introduced as a "highly qualified Financial Adviser"(*)  WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!   I give financial advice for nothing.  Ready?

1.  Look after your own pension. The H.Q.F.A's(*)  and Fund Managers rob you blind for doing it on your behalf.
2.  One third in Gilts. 
3.  One third in solid shares such as BP, Centrica, BT, Sainsbury, Legal and General
4.  One third in cash.
5.  Consider investing the "cash" in N.S&I Premium Bonds up to the maximum £30,000.  The Prize Fund is worth as much as or more than the interest you'll get on a bank account or cash ISA, and you might get lucky and end up a millionaire.
6.  Whatever you do DON'T give a penny to a Fund Manager or H.Q.F.A.  They don't want to make sure YOU end up with a fat pension. They want to make sure that THEY do.

Anything else you want to know   email me at wkr.inv.club@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't leave comments on blogs that use Word Verification. Ditto blogs which I know have Comment Moderation applied. Life's too short and I'm too busy makin' money and what the Hell are these people scared of anyway? If you don't like some creep's comment . . TRY DELETING IT! You have that privilege.
And I never read unpunctuated so-called poetry. I don't understand why self-styled poets think it's clever to make their work difficult to read/understand.