Hello Readers! I haven't been updating my option trades in the FTSE Index for a couple of months.
Briefly, my November trades resulted in a profit of only £856.00p - lower than my usual target of £1,000 plus. The FTSE was gaining ground, so on 11th. November I closed 8 x 6700 November Calls, left the 8 x 6050 Puts to waste away and opened a spread for the December expiry by selling 8 x 6750 Calls and 8 x 6050 Puts. The total receipts for this trade was £6,704.00p: note, receipt not profit. Then, to bring you up to date, just this morning I bought back the above position for a total of £1,976.00p - a profit on the December contracts of £4728.00p, which made up for the below average result in November. With the December contracts out of the way and the profit safely banked, I opened for the January 2014 contracts by selling 8 x 6750 Calls and 8 x 6050 Puts - the same as my opening position in December. The net receipt (again, not profit) for this trade was £4,664.00p. If you want to play why not consider joining the White Knuckle Riders (W.K.R) Investment Club, email wkr.inv.club@gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't leave comments on blogs that use Word Verification. Ditto blogs which I know have Comment Moderation applied. Life's too short and I'm too busy makin' money and what the Hell are these people scared of anyway? If you don't like some creep's comment . . TRY DELETING IT! You have that privilege.
And I never read unpunctuated so-called poetry. I don't understand why self-styled poets think it's clever to make their work difficult to read/understand.