Only 1. Five (5) contracts opened "short" in the March 2009 4500 Call series, on 20th.February 2009, i.e at expiry of the February 2009 FTSE contracts. When these 5 contracts were opened, the FTSE Index of 100 shares stood at about 3900. Receipt for the opening sale of these 5 contracts was £656.00p The liquidation cost of these contracts at the present time is NIL. March contracts expire on Friday 20th March at 10.30 a.m. Unrealised profit this month - £656.00p
Speak to you on Friday 20th. - unless this position goes pear-shaped before that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't leave comments on blogs that use Word Verification. Ditto blogs which I know have Comment Moderation applied. Life's too short and I'm too busy makin' money and what the Hell are these people scared of anyway? If you don't like some creep's comment . . TRY DELETING IT! You have that privilege.
And I never read unpunctuated so-called poetry. I don't understand why self-styled poets think it's clever to make their work difficult to read/understand.