One commonly hears experts, i.e. men in red braces, say "The market always looks two years ahead" If this is true, why did not the equities market fall to its present level in the autumn of 2006, two years before the credit crunch hit stock prices . . .
. . . and remember as you peruse the money/investment sections of the Fat Sundays, the expert's most useful weasel-word is "could" - as in "The price of BoilerRoon plc could double in the next twelve months . . . " They always miss out the next bit which (roughly) states " . . or you could lose your shirt, pension pot and des.res."
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't leave comments on blogs that use Word Verification. Ditto blogs which I know have Comment Moderation applied. Life's too short and I'm too busy makin' money and what the Hell are these people scared of anyway? If you don't like some creep's comment . . TRY DELETING IT! You have that privilege.
And I never read unpunctuated so-called poetry. I don't understand why self-styled poets think it's clever to make their work difficult to read/understand.