eMail dr.ftse@gmail.com to learn more/how to get started as an Option Trader, or to ask for details of the hugely successful White Knuckle Riders Investment Club (wkr.inv.club@gmail.com)which deals largely in Traded Options, particularly Options in the FTSE 100 Index. The Club's objective is to make 1% PER MONTH for its members.
Since it's inception in August 2000 the Club has paid out £253,000 in profits to members. Members are strongly advised to withdraw accumulated profits regularly; trading options is always riskier than trading in the underlying securities (i.e the 100 companies whose shares make up the so-called 'FTSE 100 Index')
(Updated weekly on Friday at close of business, or whenever I re-arrange any of my positions - except I haven't updated them for MONTHS because no one ever reads the blog. See my comments above!)
FTSE INDEX OPTION CONTRACTS 12 x 6850 Short (*) Calls (November 2014 Series) 12 x 6300 Short Puts (November 2014 Series) Index closed at 6495.6 on 07/10/2014 Expiry on 21st. November 2014
(*) "Short" in the context of option trading means the contracts were opened by selling them.
(**) "Covered" Calls means I have the shares to meet any assignment by the counterparty (***) "Cash Covered" Puts means I have sufficient cash in my trading account to buy the shares if assigned by the counterparty.
Saturday, 18 April 2009
Unloaded . . .
. . . my tiny holding of W.S.Atkins plc yesterday, adding about £240 to the Save-The-Richard fund.
Every little helps, or as most under-40 year olds say these days, "Ev'ry li'ul 'elps" And I'm not excluding radio and t.v. announcers . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't leave comments on blogs that use Word Verification. Ditto blogs which I know have Comment Moderation applied. Life's too short and I'm too busy makin' money and what the Hell are these people scared of anyway? If you don't like some creep's comment . . TRY DELETING IT! You have that privilege. And I never read unpunctuated so-called poetry. I don't understand why self-styled poets think it's clever to make their work difficult to read/understand.
See "interests" That's all you need to know, folks . . . oh! I'm not addicted to drink, ciggies, soft drugs,hard drugs,cars, football,Facebook,Twitter,YouTube, eMailing,TV Soaps, TV, video-games, mobile (cell) phones or any of the many other ways open to us for pouring our one and only life down the social networking toilet.
And I hope one day to be the last person left alive who starts sentences in blogs, eMails etc WITH A CAPITAL LETTER.
And further . . . I hope to live to be 350 million years old. Not because I don't want to die. I want to be eye-witness to tectonic plate movements and the slow drifting away of the moon from our little blue lovely Earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't leave comments on blogs that use Word Verification. Ditto blogs which I know have Comment Moderation applied. Life's too short and I'm too busy makin' money and what the Hell are these people scared of anyway? If you don't like some creep's comment . . TRY DELETING IT! You have that privilege.
And I never read unpunctuated so-called poetry. I don't understand why self-styled poets think it's clever to make their work difficult to read/understand.