. . . a tranche of Taylor Wimpey shares yesterday. New houses will get built in the fullness of time, I guess. And the banks and B.Socs will use money they've nicked from us taxpayers to lend to other taxpayers who can't afford the repayments and the game will start again. But it will be different next time, won't it, because the Men in Red Braces will tell us so . . . don't forget, folks, there can't be bust without boom or even vice-versa . . .
And here's an interesting thought. Mr Brown wants to resolve the question of M.P.s' expenses by paying them a per diem rate JUST FOR TURNING UP AT THEIR PLACE OF WORK. This daily hand-out of taxpayers money is to be more than most of us taxpayers get for doing our day's work!!! And 650 snouts-in-the-trough Members wonder why we don't respect them any more . . . . even though they are very very important and clever people that this bankrupted country cannot possibly do without.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't leave comments on blogs that use Word Verification. Ditto blogs which I know have Comment Moderation applied. Life's too short and I'm too busy makin' money and what the Hell are these people scared of anyway? If you don't like some creep's comment . . TRY DELETING IT! You have that privilege.
And I never read unpunctuated so-called poetry. I don't understand why self-styled poets think it's clever to make their work difficult to read/understand.