Disgraced Labour M.P's, shamed by the expenses exposures, now go bleating to Gordie Brown.
"Please, Gordon. Make us Life Peers, 'cos we're going to be booted out by Cameron's mob at the next election." Then, having pocketed their severance pay, gold-plated pensions and whatnot, they will be able to claim per diem expenses as of right, and in all probability, will be able to rip off the taxpayers of GB for even more than they did as MPs - with no chance of being booted out short of committing criminal offences. As if they haven't already.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't leave comments on blogs that use Word Verification. Ditto blogs which I know have Comment Moderation applied. Life's too short and I'm too busy makin' money and what the Hell are these people scared of anyway? If you don't like some creep's comment . . TRY DELETING IT! You have that privilege.
And I never read unpunctuated so-called poetry. I don't understand why self-styled poets think it's clever to make their work difficult to read/understand.