. . . is a completely new political party to replace the corrupt, lads-on-the-take parties we have at the moment. How about the "Hang The Expense Fraudsters Party." Or, for those who don't hold with the Death Penalty for robbing taxpayers blind, the more moderate "Spare No Expense Fraudsters Party".
Just in passing . . . would you bet that any of the M.Ps who have committed criminal offences to line their pockets at your expense, will end up in prison? Or even be charged? No way! Nigeria-On-Thames operates on the principle - "One law for us self-regrading, self-serving hypocrites in the House of Common Criminals, another for the berks who pay our salary-plus-expenses-plus gold plated pensions-packages".
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't leave comments on blogs that use Word Verification. Ditto blogs which I know have Comment Moderation applied. Life's too short and I'm too busy makin' money and what the Hell are these people scared of anyway? If you don't like some creep's comment . . TRY DELETING IT! You have that privilege.
And I never read unpunctuated so-called poetry. I don't understand why self-styled poets think it's clever to make their work difficult to read/understand.