
Today's 'Daily Mail' tells me that ". . . Alistair Darling is to haul in bank chiefs and demand that they do not pay lavish bonuses ahead of legislation to crack down on 'recklessness and greed' in the City . . . " Methinks he's lost that one before he starts . . . . Non-U.K nationals may care to know that Alistair Darling is Chancellor of the Exchequer, and there are no strings on him . . . except the ones pulled by the Lads Who Put the 'W' into Banking . . . the IMF . . . the World Bank . . . the PSBR . . . the European Parliament . . . the European Commissioners . . . and probably Mrs.Trellis of North Wales . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't leave comments on blogs that use Word Verification. Ditto blogs which I know have Comment Moderation applied. Life's too short and I'm too busy makin' money and what the Hell are these people scared of anyway? If you don't like some creep's comment . . TRY DELETING IT! You have that privilege.
And I never read unpunctuated so-called poetry. I don't understand why self-styled poets think it's clever to make their work difficult to read/understand.