Here's a little riddle . . . which of these 3 do you depend on most?

Honey Bees . . . . . . . . . . . . . SUVs . . . . . . . . . . frozen seas?
Despite the DOW JONES index zooming through 10000 yesterday,
the FTSE 100 Index fell back by 9.30 a.m (GMT) to 5237.
So my OCTOBER spread (4500 to 5500 Put to Call, expiring tomorrow at 10.30 a.m)
looks pretty safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't leave comments on blogs that use Word Verification. Ditto blogs which I know have Comment Moderation applied. Life's too short and I'm too busy makin' money and what the Hell are these people scared of anyway? If you don't like some creep's comment . . TRY DELETING IT! You have that privilege.
And I never read unpunctuated so-called poetry. I don't understand why self-styled poets think it's clever to make their work difficult to read/understand.