
"That's right! Sir Fred "Slasher" Goodwin, former CEO of the RBS. Today's "Guardian" (Money section) reports that I have been referred to as "World's Worst Banker" Not fair to so traduce me - just because I destroyed a business which, in terms of its total assets, was the Biggest in the World!
I'm actually the "Man Who Really Put the 'W' into Banking" And don't you little creeps still working for the RBS ever forget it - or you'll find your pensions get slashed. If they haven't been already. Or you'll lose your jobs. If you haven't already. I know where you all live!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't leave comments on blogs that use Word Verification. Ditto blogs which I know have Comment Moderation applied. Life's too short and I'm too busy makin' money and what the Hell are these people scared of anyway? If you don't like some creep's comment . . TRY DELETING IT! You have that privilege.
And I never read unpunctuated so-called poetry. I don't understand why self-styled poets think it's clever to make their work difficult to read/understand.